Tag: Library workshops
Zotero workshops: Basic and Advanced
Introduction to Zotero will be offered on Thursday, March 9 at 10:10, 12:10, and 4:10. This is a 50-minute workshop offered via Zoom. Intended for new or potential users of Zotero, it explains the features of the citation manager and covers how to import different types of items into your Zotero library, methods for exporting bibliographies into Word or Google Docs, and sharing Zotero resources among groups.
Advanced Zotero will be offered via Zoom Monday, March 13 & Tuesday, March 14 from 12:10-1:30.
This session covers:
- The many different techniques for adding items to your Zotero library
- Linked files vs. stored files
- Zotero storage vs using Zotfile to store attachments in another cloud app
- Creating and managing groups
- Zotero 6.0 PDF viewer and annotation extractor
- Zotero 6.0 Add note feature
- Indexing and searching your Zotero library and attachments
Registration is required so that you can receive the Zoom link 24 hours in advance of the workshop. Register at https://tinyurl.com/UCBlibworkshops.
The Library attempts to offer programs in accessible, barrier-free settings. If you believe you may require disability-related accommodations, please contact me (Jennifer Dorner) at email@example.com.