It will soon be easier for you to use Interlibrary Loan!
- View ILL checkouts in My OskiCat.
- Receive the same hold, coming due, and overdue notices as your UC Berkeley checkouts.
- Return ILL material to any library location on campus.
- Extended loan periods on most ILL items eliminates need for renewals .
- Printed return receipts available.
- Retain your ILL history in My OskiCat.
See Interlibrary Borrowing News for more details.
Wonder what parts of your collections are being requested by Stanford? Spreadsheets of what Stanford requested of us for 2008/09 are now available.
Collections Development –> Tools –> Assessment –>Interlibrary Borrowing/Lending (scroll down to “Berkeley Lending via RLCP”)
Statistics and details of what Berkeley patrons requested from Stanford are being compiled, and will be announced here when they are available.
If you have questions, give me a buzz