UCB patrons can now access two BIOBASE databases:
BIOBASE provides curated biological databases and software for life sciences which allow identification of relations critical to drug and biomarker discovery. PROTEOME includes specialized tools for gene set analysis and pathyway visualization, search for an individual gene or a set of genes, diseaseses and drugs.
The Bioscience and Natural Resources Library is hosting BIOBASE tranining sessions on Thursday, April 10, 2014 in the Library Training Room. PROTEOME will be covered from 9:30 – 11:00am; HGMD training will start at 12:00 – 1:30pm. No sign ups are necessary.
Day: March 25, 2014
RefWorks webinars to help you learn the ropes
Each month, several webinars are available to help you learn RefWorks. For April, 2014, here’s the listing:
- Beyond Direct Export: Five Other Ways to Import Information to RefWorks (30 minutes)
- Using RefWorks to Quickly Import Citations and Write a Paper (30 minutes)
- Gather and Organize your Research Sources in RefWorks – Part 1 (30 minutes)
- Gather and Organize your Research Sources in RefWorks – Part 2 (30 minutes)
- The new Write-N-Cite (45 minutes)
- The new Write-N-Cite for the Mac (45 Minutes)
- RefWorks Collaborative Features (45 minutes)
Access these at the RefWorks-COS Training Webinars website (www.refworks-cos.com/training). Live and recorded webinars are available.