- Cancer biology
- Cell biology
- Molecular biology
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Scientific Communication and Education
JAMAevidence helps clinical decision makers identify the best available evidence.
Check out their guides to the systematic consideration of the validity, importance, and applicability of claims about the assessment of health problems and the outcomes of health care.
Have you ever wished you could look up something in a scientific book when you are studying at home? If so, CRCnetBASE is the answer!
This online collection of books includes the following topics:
- environmental science
- food science
- and more!
You can search across all books, browse books by subject, and download the pdfs of chapters. All the books can be found searching OskiCat as well.
Trip is a clinical search engine designed to find high-quality research evidence to support clinical practice and care.
Search across research evidence, images, videos, patient information leaflets, educational courses and news.
The Royal Society of Chemistry Historical Collection covers nearly 500 years of the development and evolution of the chemical sciences. Books, journals, letters, lecture notes, pamphlets, monographs, plus minutes and publications from learned societies are included. Some highlights of the collection:
- materials on alchemy and early chemistry dating back to the early 16th century
- materials on explosives and firearms dating back to 1598
- materials formerly in the possession of the family of Sir Humphry Davy and containing items from Antoine Lavoisier, John Dalton and Justus von Liebig, among others
- backfiles of the journal Education in Chemistry