In honor of Staff Appreciation Week, we’d like to remind you of some of your Library benefits. As UCB staff, you can:
- check out items, up to 100 at a time.
- access scholarly articles, journals, and databases, both on campus and remotely.
- take a break from your cubicle and visit the North Reading Room in Doe Library, or the cozy Morrison Library.
- access 30,000 documentaries, classic movies, and independent films on Kanopy.
- take a course for free on web development, photography, business management, and many other subjects on Lynda.com.
- access the collections of other major university libraries through interlibrary loans.
- borrow framed, original lithographs, etchings, and woodblock prints by major artists through the Graphic Arts Loan Collection.
And there’s so much more! Your Library is here for you!