RSVP by Monday, March 12th to Michael Sholinbeck
at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 642-2510.
* Does your work at CDPH involve health promotion, health
communication, or health education?
* Are you interested in learning about toolkits and other resources
that will help you develop a health intervention?
* Know you need some resources to help you get started with
evaluating a project with which you are involved?
* Interested in how to find literature on health education/promotion?
* Do you need to develop consumer health handouts?
* Want to know about quality sources for consumer health
information, including non-English language handouts and materials?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then
please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health
Library’s Health Promotion and Health Education Resources class!
Topics covered will include:
1. Resource Toolkits for Developing Programs
2. “Best Practices” in Health Education/Promotion
3. Evaluation Resources
4. Finding Health Education Literature
5. Patient/Consumer Health Education Materials
Class: Health Promotion and Health Education Resources
When: Wednesday, March 14, 10 – 11 am
Where: CDPH Richmond Campus, Building C, Room 140
To introduce CDPH staff to quality health promotion and health
education tools and resources that are freely available online.
Use of these resources will assist with efficiently developing effective,
evidence-based health promotion programs.
This class is intended for CDPH staff who are new
to health promotion/health education or those who
would like an introduction to quality resources that are
freely available online.
If you wish to attend, please RSVP by
Monday March 12 to Michael Sholinbeck at
email@example.com, or (510) 642-2510.
Supervisors: Please encourage your staff to attend
These one-hour training sessions are free to
CDPH employees. Please obtain your supervisor’s
approval to attend.
Hope to see you there!