Did you know you can set up Google Scholar to …
… export citations directly to EndNote or RefWorks?
… link to UC-eLinks, so you can find the article, book, etc. online or in the Melvyl catalog?
Both are true and take only a couple of minutes to set up!
- In Google Scholar, click Scholar Preferences
- Scroll down to Library Links
- Type "berkeley" in the box
- Check all the boxes that refer to UC Berkeley
- Scroll down a bit more to Bibliography Manager
- Click the radio button for Show links to import citations into
- Select EndNote or RefWorks
- Click Save Preferences
Now after you perform a search, there will be an Import into EndNote [or RefWorks] link below each search result and a UC-eLinks link and icon below or to the right of each search result.
Detailed instructions with lots of nice screen shots are available on the library web.