Through July 10th the Library has trial access to Oxford Scholarly Editions Online.
Oxford Scholarly Editions Online (OSEO) is a major publishing initiative from Oxford University Press, providing an interlinked collection of authoritative Oxford editions of major works in the humanities. Scholarly editions are the cornerstones of humanities scholarship, and the list from Oxford University Press is unparalleled in breadth and quality. By publishing these texts online, OSEO makes highly sought after editions more accessible, searchable, and interconnected than ever before. Academic advisors, alongside Editor-in-Chief Michael F. Suarez, S.J., ensure OSEO maintains the highest editorial standards.
• Authoritative and reliable content with scholarly accreditation
• Excellent searching and linking facilities
• View editorial notes side-by-side with the text
• Personalization functionality allowing you to save searches and content
• Print, email, share, and citation exportation functionality
• Extensive update program expanding the current content
Your feedback is welcome.