The science and engineering libraries are holding a series of workshops during Fall Semester that can help you get the most out of freely available as well as Berkeley subscribed resources. Workshops include:
- Intro to citation management: EndNote, RefWorks, Mendeley, and more
- Intro to LaTeX: introduction to learning how to write documents in LaTeX
- Productivity tools: Berkeley online tools for reading, writing, and collaborating more effectively
- Intro to GIS tools and resources: an introduction to Geographic Information Systems and mapping tools
- Efficient Data Management Practices: Tools and services at UC Berkeley: learn about data management best practices, funder requirements, and how to best achieve transparency and reproducibility for the long-term.
Check out the full schedule with locations and times on our Events Calendar. All workshops are drop-in – no registration required.