The science and engineering libraries are holding a series of workshops during Spring Semester that can help you get the most out of freely available as well as Berkeley subscribed resources. Workshops include:
- Citation management and productivity tools: EndNote, Evernote, Mendeley, and more
- Intro to GIS tools and resources: an introduction to Geographic Information Systems and mapping tools
- Data management: the best ways to create a data management plan, create, store, backup, and share your data
- Easy thematic mapping: This workshop will introduce 3 different web platforms for mapping thematic and demographic data – SimplyMap, Social Explorer, and Policy Map
- Publish for impact: This session gives tips on publishing your research for maximum impact and will cover open access, alternative publishing options, and promotion of your work
- LaTeX/BibTeX: … coming soon!
Check out the schedule on our Events Calendar. All workshops are drop-in – no registration required.