Wednesday, February 12, 2014, 10am-11:30am
Computer Training Room, P-1246
850 Marina Bay Parkway, Building P, Richmond, CA
RSVP by Tuesday, February 11th to email@example.com
or (510) 642-2510.
PLEASE NOTE: The session is limited to 16 participants. A waiting list will
be created, if necessary, for an additional class.
NON-BUILDING P OCCUPANTS: Please make sure to register so your name
will be on the class participant list given to the Building P Security
Desk for entry into Building P.
* Do you know how to use smart groups to automatically group references together?
* Do you want to learn how to create or modify existing output styles?
* Did you know you can annotate PDF files in your library?
* Are you already using EndNote and have some burning questions?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health Library’s EndNote X7 Advanced Hands-On class!
Topics covered will include:
1. Creating Smart Groups
2. Creating/Modifying Output Styles
3. Annotating PDF files In EndNote
4. Other Advanced Features
5. Using EndNote Online
6. How to get help
This class is intended for CDPH staff who are already using the EndNote software program, and who wish to learn more advanced features (see class description above). Users of any version of EndNote are welcome to attend. The EndNote X7 software will not be distributed at this class; in order for you to use this software for your work, you or your CDPH unit must purchase or already own it.
It is recommended that you have already attended the EndNote X7 Basics Hands-On class, or are familiar with the basics of using EndNote. Basic EndNote material will not be covered in this session.
Learn how to save time and work more efficiently by:
– Creating smart groups in your library.
– Modifying output styles to fulfill your needs.
– Annotating PDF files in your EndNote library.
A certificate of completion will be available at the end of class for participants.
Supervisors: Please encourage your staff to attend if appropriate.
These training sessions are free to CDPH employees. Please obtain your supervisor’s approval to attend.
A schedule of other upcoming training sessions is available online.