EndNote X6 Basics Hands-On
Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 10am-11:30am
CDPH Richmond, Building P, Computer Training Room P-1246
* Interested in a program that lets you easily create a customizable database of citations?
* Do you already have the EndNote program but are not sure what it can do for you?
* Do you write journal articles or reports and need to cite literature you’ve read or referenced?
* Are you already using EndNote and have some burning questions?
* Are you interested in a hands-on session so you can learn and practice using EndNote?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health Library’s EndNote X6 Basics Hands-On class!
Topics covered will include:
1. Some new features in EndNote X6
2. How to populate your EndNote database with citations from PubMed and elsewhere
3. EndNote X6 features: display, search, groups, etc.
4. How to use “Cite While You Write” with Microsoft Word
5. How to get help
Class: EndNote X6 Basics Hands-On
When: Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 10-11:30 am
Where: CDPH Richmond, Building P, Computer Training Room P-1246
This class is intended for CDPH staff who wish to gain a basic understanding of the EndNote X6 software program and how to use its features. Users of older versions of EndNote are welcome to attend.
The EndNote X6 software will not be distributed at this class; in order for you to use this software for your work, your CDPH unit must purchase or already own a copy.
If you wish to attend, RSVP by Monday, January 7th to Michael Sholinbeck at email@example.com or (510) 642-2510.
These hour and a half training sessions are free to CDPH employees. Please obtain your supervisor’s approval to attend.
A schedule of other upcoming training sessions is available here.