The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Integrated vector management: controlling vectors of malaria and other
insect vector borne diseases. By G.A. Matthews. Chichester, West Sussex, UK;
Ames, Iowa: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. Call number: RA639.5 .M38 2011.
2. Handbook of health psychology. By Andrew Baum, Tracey A Revenson, and
Jerome E Singer. New York: Psychology Press, 2012.
Call number: R726.7 .H3645 2012.
3. Tobacco control in Africa: people, politics, and policies. By
Jeffrey M Drope. London; New York: Anthem Press, 2011.
Call number: HV5770.A35 T63 2011.
4. The nanotechnology challenge: creating legal institutions for uncertain
risks. By David Dana. Cambridge; New York: Cambridge University Press, 2012.
Call number: K3924.H54 N36 2012.
5. Fundamentals of ecotoxicology. By Michael C Newman. Boca Raton, FL:
CRC Press, 2010. Call number: RA1226 .N485 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of
what is newly available. If you are interested in checking
out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account
to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card,
you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.