The library website, the OskiCat catalog, and many other online systems will be down during campus electrical work from 7am to 3pm on Sunday, June 12.
Affected systems include:
- Library websites
- Library Web (www.lib.berkeley.edu)
- Mobile Library Web (mobile.lib.berkeley.edu)
- The Bancroft Library website (bancroft.berkeley.edu)
- Summer Reading List (reading.berkeley.edu)
- Mark Twain Project Online (www.marktwainproject.org & marktwainproject.org)
- Moffitt Library renovation (moffitt.berkeley.edu)
- Mets Viewer (metsviewer.lib.berkeley.edu)
- Digital collections (dpg.lib.berkeley.edu)
- Digital images (digitalassets.lib.berkeley.edu)
- Technical Reports (techreports.lib.berkeley.edu)
- Statistical Reports (stat-reports.lib.berkeley.edu)
- ARK resolver (nma.berkeley.edu)
- OskiCat (oskicat.berkeley.edu)
- Electronic Resource Finder (www.lib.berkeley.edu/find/types/electronic_resources.html)
During this time, Next Generation Melvyl, the UC-wide and worldwide library catalog, will still be operating, though it will not show current status information for UC Berkeley items, and the Request button will not be working.
For more information about campuswide impacts, see: Data Center Power Outage.