The UC Libraries now provide access to the 2011 e-books from Wiley, available on the Wiley Online Library.
The Wiley ebook collection will serve a wide range of research needs in the life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities. The 2011 books will be added to the collection throughout the year as they are published, and they will be findable in OskiCat.
2011 titles of possible interest include:
- Patty’s Industrial Hygiene
- Textbook of Psychiatric Epidemiology, 3rd Edition
- Collaborative Computational Technologies for Biomedical Research
- Cigarette Smoke Toxicity: Linking Individual Chemicals to Human Diseases
- Cardiovascular Effects of Inhaled Ultrafine and Nano-Sized Particles
- Urban Remote Sensing: Monitoring, Synthesis and Modeling in the Urban Environment
and many more