The Water Resources Center Archives (WRCA) will soon be moving from UC Berkeley to southern California, where it will be jointly managed by UC Riverside and California State University, San Bernardino.
WRCA will be open from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. during the week of August 9-13. It will be closed on Monday, August 16, 2010 for a staff meeting.
Due to its imminent move, WRCA will be open by appointment only after August 16. To make an appointment to view WRCA materials, please call 510-642-2666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please allow at least 2 business days for staff to retrieve your requested materials prior to your arrival.
Updates will be shared at the WRCA blog and Facebook page.
Due to facilities work, the Institute of Transportation Studies Library will be closed August 9-22. It will also be closed Monday, August 23, so that staff can conduct student orientation activities.
Fall semester hours will begin Tuesday, August 24.
Did you know …
- You have access to hundreds of databases you can use to find articles, reports, and more on public health topics?
- And … you can access these from any computer with Internet, anywhere in the world, including (for many resources) mobile devices.
- There’s an online tool you can use to look up any citation to see if that article, book chapter, book, etc. is available online?
- The library will try to get for you any article, book, etc. that you want from libraries across the globe, if it’s not available at UCB?
- You can get help from Public Health librarians on researching your topics, using databases, finding books and articles, and much more?
Do you want to know …
- How to see what books you have checked out?
- How to find course reserves?
- How to place holds on books someone else has checked out?
- About software you can use to save and organize citations and article PDFs, and seamlessly integrate them into a Word document using any of thousands of manuscript styles?
- How to easily keep up with research and news on your topics of interest?
DID YOU KNOW … That these services are FREE for you to use while you are at UCB?
FIND OUT MORE at the Public Health Library Orientation Session for All New SPH Students
Monday August 23, 2-3pm, 145 Dwinelle Hall
Synthesis Digital Library Update for July 2010