Did you know …
- You have access to hundreds of databases you can use to find articles, reports, and more on public health topics?
- And … you can access these from any computer with Internet, anywhere in the world, including (for many resources) mobile devices.
- There’s an online tool you can use to look up any citation to see if that article, book chapter, book, etc. is available online?
- The library will try to get for you any article, book, etc. that you want from libraries across the globe, if it’s not available at UCB?
- You can get help from Public Health librarians on researching your topics, using databases, finding books and articles, and much more?
Do you want to know …
- How to see what books you have checked out?
- How to find course reserves?
- How to place holds on books someone else has checked out?
- About software you can use to save and organize citations and article PDFs, and seamlessly integrate them into a Word document using any of thousands of manuscript styles?
- How to easily keep up with research and news on your topics of interest?
DID YOU KNOW … That these services are FREE for you to use while you are at UCB?
FIND OUT MORE at the Public Health Library Orientation Session for All New SPH Students
Monday August 23, 2-3pm, 145 Dwinelle Hall