* Do you have the EndNote program but are not sure what it can do for you?
* Do you write journal articles or reports where you need to cite literature you’ve read or referenced?
* Are you already using EndNote and have some burning questions?
* Are you interested in a hands-on session so you can learn and practice using EndNote?
If you’ve answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health Library’s EndNote X2 Basics Hands-On class! This class will be held at the Richmond campus in the Computer Training Room, P-1246.
Topics covered will include:
1. Basics of using EndNote X2: display, navigation, etc.
2. How to get PubMed and other citations into EndNote
3. How to use "Cite While You Write" with Microsoft Word
4. How to get help
Class: EndNote X2 Basics Hands On
When: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 10:30-12 pm
Where: CDPH Richmond Campus, Building P, Room 1246
(Computer Training Room)
This class is intended for CDPH staff who have a basic understanding of the EndNote X2 software program but don’t know how to use its features. Users of other versions of EndNote are welcome to attend. The EndNote X2 software will not be distributed at this class; in order for you to use this software for your work, your CDPH unit must purchase or already own a copy.
Please note: This class is limited to 16 participants. A waiting list will be created if necessary for an additional class.
If you wish to attend, please RSVP by Monday, July 6th to Judy Bolstad at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 642-2510.
NON-BUILDING P OCCUPANTS: Please make sure to register so your name will be on the class participant list given to the Building P Security Desk for entry into Building P.
These hands on training sessions are free to CDPH employees. Please obtain your supervisor’s approval to attend.