The library is working to implement a new catalog named OskiCat, which will replace our current catalogs, GLADIS and Pathfinder.
The transition to OskiCat requires a complex process of migrating and merging databases. While this is taking place, between March 1 and April 20:
- We will be unable to add new items or update records in GLADIS and Pathfinder.
- We will be unable to order new materials. Please feel free to continue recommending items for purchase during this time.
- GLADIS and Pathfinder will still be searchable and will still display the current status of items (checked out, etc.)
- Unbound journals and other serials will still be available as usual.
Are you interested in integrating online readings and library resources into your bSpace course sites? If so, this new workshop from Educational Technology Services (ETS) and the Library can help:
e-Reserves and Research Tools for Course Sites
This session will cover:
- Uploading documents and assembling online course readings
- Creating quick citation lists of electronic articles
- Integrating library help and research links to support assignments
- March 5 – 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- March 9 – 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- April 1 – 2:00-3:30 p.m.
- April 21 – 10:00-11:30 a.m.
The location for all sessions is the ETS Faculty Lab, 4 Dwinelle Hall, Level C.
These sessions are open to all UC Berkeley faculty, GSIs, and staff. Due to limited seating, registration is required.