Want to make your searches for biomedical information more effective and efficient? The Library’s Life and Health Sciences Division is holding a hands-on workshop on advanced features of PubMed, including:
- How to use filters to focus search results on specific article types, publication dates and more
- How to add field tags to find articles by author, title, journal, and other criteria
- How Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) can help you find additional relevant information
- How to use My NCBI to save searches, set up alerts, and display results in your preferred format
- How PubMed links to information in other NCBI resources
Location: Bioscience Library Training Room, 2101 VLSB
Date: Tuesday, September 5, repeated Wednesday, September 6
Time: 12 – 1 pm
No pre-registration is required; all are welcome.
Questions? Please contact Elliott Smith at email@example.com
For additional workshops on NCBI bioinformatics tools, citation managers, searching Scopus, writing and collaboration tools, data visualization, productivity tools and techniques, and other topics, please see the Science Libraries Events Calendar.