Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 10:00am-11:00am
Conference Room C-136
850 Marina Bay Parkway, Building P, Richmond, CA
RSVP by Monday, September 7th to Michael Sholinbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 642-2510.
Please obtain your supervisor’s approval before you RSVP.
Supervisors: Please encourage your staff to attend if appropriate.
* Do you need to do an evaluation of the programs you offer?
* Are you interested in learning about free online toolkits and other resources that will help you develop a program evaluation?
* Want to learn how to find an online class on program evaluation?
* Want to find resources with examples of other people’s program evaluations?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health Library’s Health Promotion and Health Education Resources class!
Topics covered will include:
1. Resource Toolkits for program evaluation
2. “Best Practices” in program evaluation
3. Finding program evaluation literature
4. Professional tools for program evaluation
This class will NOT cover health promotion, health communication, or health education; there was a separate Health Promotion/Health Education Resources class on July 8th. The resources for that class are available online for you.
To introduce CDPH staff to quality program evaluation tools and resources that are freely available online. Use of these resources will assist with developing effective program evaluations. These training sessions are free to CDPH staff.
These training sessions are free to CDPH staff. A certificate of completion will be available for those who attend the class.
See a schedule of the other great upcoming training sessions available to you.