The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. The Praeger handbook of occupational and environmental medicine. By Tee L. Guidotti. Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger/ABC-CLIO, 2010. Call number: RC963.32.G85 2010.
2. Evaluating occupational health and safety research programs: framework and next steps. By National Research Council (U.S.). Committee for the Review of NIOSH Research Programs, et al. Washington : National Academies Press, 2009. T55.25.E93 2009.
3. Environment, health, and sustainable development. By Mostafa Kamal Tolba, et al. Toronto: Hogrefe, 2010. Call number: RA565.E67 2010.
4. Derivation and use of environmental quality and human health standards for chemical substances in water and soil. By Mark Crane, et al. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2010. Call number: TD370.D47 2010.
5. Air pollution: health and environmental impacts. By B.R. Gurjar, et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2010. Call number: RA576.A49 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form below and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request the book(s) at: http://publ.lib.berkeley.edu
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you. The application form is at: