The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Environment, health, and sustainable development. By Mostafa Kamal Tolba, et al. Toronto: Hogrefe, 2010. Call number: RA565.E67 2010.
2. Derivation and use of environmental quality and human health standards for chemical substances in water and soil. By Mark Crane, et al. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2010. Call number: TD370.D47 2010.
3. Air pollution: health and environmental impacts. By B.R. Gurjar, et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2010. Call number: RA576.A49 2010.
4. Persistent organic pollutants. By Stuart Harrad. Chichester, U.K.: Wiley, 2010. Call number: RA1242.H35 P47 2010.
5. The Praeger handbook of occupational and environmental medicine. By Tee L. Guidotti. Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger/ABC-CLIO, 2010. Call number: RC963.32.G85 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form below and we will mail the book(s) to you.
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you. The application form is at: