A new interface for Gale Digital Scholar Lab is coming on December 17, 2021!
- New design
- Add documents to whichever Content Set you want without having to set an Active Content Set.
- Options for cleaning data more visible and user-friendly
- More flexibility for Analysis tools
- Other enhancements based on user feedback
What’s the same?
- The Build, Clean, and Analyze workflow remains the same
- Options for the six types of analyses that researchers can now run will be available
How do I try it out?
To take a tour of the enhanced Gale Digital Scholar Lab, after logging in, select the “Try Our New Experience” link in the header.
What do I need to do before the change?
- Download any existing visualizations and tabular data. There are multiple options for download, including raw analysis data (CSV and JSON) and several visualization image formats. Existing visualizations and tabular data will not be migrated automatically.
- All content sets and clean configurations will migrate to the new platform, with no action required by current researchers.