Faculty, Graduate Students, and Researchers!
Looking for ideas on how to refresh your teaching or improve your research? Wondering what campus resources are available and how to connect to them? Come to the first-ever AIS-palooza to find inspiration, learn new things, and get your questions answered.
- Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Academic Innovation Studio (Dwinelle 117, D Level)
This drop-in event will feature demonstrations and mini-sessions on a wide variety of topics, led by resource providers from all over campus, including librarians who will address:
- Help your students improve their research skills
- How to make your course materials affordable
- How to promote your own research
- Wikipedia as an educational tool
Other topics include:
- Assessment in bCourses
- Making Course Content Accessible for Students with Disabilities
- Securing Your Research Data
- Data Science Pedagogy
- Resources for Creating a Website
- Videoconferencing Tools: Options and Possibilities
And much more!
Come to a few sessions or stay for the whole event. Refreshments and finger foods will be provided.