The Life and Health Sciences Division of the UC Berkeley Library has recently purchased access to the following subscription resources:
- Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Medicine and its associated Subject Collections offer review articles on the molecular and cellular bases of disease, translational medicine, and emerging therapeutic strategies. With the addition of CSH Perspectives in Medicine, UC Berkeley researchers now have access to all of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press journals.
- Current Protocols in Stem Cell Biology provides protocols for the isolation, characterization, and differentiation of embryonic and adult stem cells.
- Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE): Developmental Biology offers video articles on research methodologies in the field of developmental biology in vitro and in vivo at the molecular, cellular, tissue, organ and whole organism levels.
- Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews (WIREs):
- WIREs Developmental Biology is published in association with the Society for Developmental Biology and covers topics in cell and molecular biology, stem cell biology, plant biology, evolutionary biology, anatomy, physiology, and neuroscience.
- WIREs RNA offers review articles on topics related to RNA, including structure and dynamics, evolution and genomics, interactions with proteins and other molecules, translation, processing, disease and development, and methods.
- WIREs Systems Biology and Medicine covers topics in medicine, biology, physiology, computational biology and modeling, and bioengineering.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.