The science and engineering libraries are holding a series of workshops during Fall Semester that can help you get the most out of freely available as well as Berkeley subscribed resources. Workshops include:
- Citation management: EndNote, Evernote, Mendeley, and more
- Productivity tools: Berkeley online tools for reading, writing, and collaborating more effectively
- Intro to GIS tools and resources: an introduction to Geographic Information Systems and mapping tools
- Data management: the best ways to create a data management plan, create, store, backup, and share your data
- Publish for impact: This session gives tips on publishing your research for maximum impact and will cover open access, alternative publishing options, and promotion of your work
Check out the full schedule with locations and times on our Events Calendar. All workshops are drop-in – no registration required.