Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 1:30-2:30pm
Hearing Room 72.167
1500 Capitol Ave, Sacramento
(Turn left as you enter the building and proceed through the double doors past the Enterprise Training Room)
RSVP by Monday, April 20th to Michael Sholinbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 642-2510.
Please obtain your supervisor’s approval before you RSVP.
Supervisors: Please encourage your staff to attend if appropriate.
* Do you need to do an evaluation of the programs you offer?
* Are you interested in learning about free online toolkits and other resources that will help you develop a program evaluation?
* Want to learn how to find an online class on program evaluation?
* Want to find resources with examples of other people’s program evaluations?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health Library’s Health Promotion and Health Education Resources class!
Topics covered will include:
1. Resource Toolkits for program evaluation
2. “Best Practices” in program evaluation
3. Finding program evaluation literature
4. Professional tools for program evaluation
This class will NOT cover health promotion, health communication, or health education; there will be a separate Health Promotion/Health Education Resources class on Friday, April 10th.
To introduce CDPH staff to quality program evaluation tools and resources that are freely available online. Use of these resources will assist with developing effective program evaluations. These training sessions are free to CDPH staff.
A certificate of completion will be available for those who attend the class.
A schedule of other upcoming training sessions is available online.