Six new online encyclopedias are now available. You can read them online, search within them, and download or print sections of interest.
- Encyclopedia of Agriculture and Food Systems covers more than 200 topics within the themes of food systems and people, global agriculture and the environment, the science of agriculture, agricultural products, and agricultural production systems.
- Encyclopedia of Food Microbiology (Second Edition) covers genomics, food safety, DNA sequencing, E. coli, history of food microbiology, preservatives, irradiation of food, biophysical techniques, biosensors, genetic engineering, and more.
- Encyclopedia of Food Safety provides international expert information on food safety, nutrition, food science and technology, foodborne diseases, and hazards.
- Brenner’s Encyclopedia of Genetics (Second Edition) provides an overview of the genetics of organisms (bacteria, phages, fungi, plants, animals, humans) and includes relevant topics in biochemistry, cell and molecular biology, evolution, and disease.
- Encyclopedia of the Neurological Sciences (Second Edition) offers an overview of neurological sciences, with entries covering the anatomy, physiology, endocrinology, genetics, toxicology, immunology, pathology, and development of the brain.
- Pathobiology of Human Disease covers structure and function of human tissues, molecular pathology, cell biology, genetics, and molecular biology, and includes text, images, movies, and animations.