The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. The Elgar companion to health economics, 2nd edition. By Andrew M Jones. Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, 2012.
Call number: RA410 .E46 2012.
2. Adverse effects of engineered nanomaterials : exposure, toxicology,
and impact on human health. By Bengt Fadeel, Antonio Pietroiusti, and
Anna A Shvedova. London; Waltham, MA: Elsevier/Academic Press, 2012.
Call number: TA418.9.N35 A3847 2012.
3. Work, health and wellbeing: the challenges of managing health at work.
By Sarah Vickerstaff, Chris Phillipson, and Ross Wilkie. Bristol:
Policy Press, 2012.
Call number: HD7695 .W67 2012.
4. Pesticide biotransformation and disposition. By Ernest Hodgson.
London: Academic Press, 2012.
Call number: RA1270.P4 P343 2012.
5. Environmental pollution: ecology and human health. By Gottipolu R Reddy,
SJS Flora, and Riyaz Basha. New Delhi: Narosa, 2012.
Call number: QH545.A1 E574 2012.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of
what is newly available. If you are interested in checking
out any book(s), submit a request using our online form
and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account
to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card,
you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.