The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Essentials of health, culture, and diversity: understanding people, reducing disparities. By Mark Cameron Edberg. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2013. Call number: RA418 .E327 2013.
2. Public health for an aging society. By Thomas R Prohaska, Lynda A Anderson and Robert H Binstock. Baltimore, Md.: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2012. Call number: RA564.8 .P84 2012.
3. Health behavior theory for public health : principles, foundations, and applications. By Ralph J DiClemente, Laura Francisca Salazar and Richard A Crosby. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2013. Call number: RA776.9 .D55 2013.
4. Global health in the 21st century: the globalization of disease and wellness. By Debra L DeLaet and David E DeLaet. Boulder, CO: Paradigm Publishers, 2012. Call number: RA441 .D45 2012.
5. Long shot: vaccines for national defense. By Kendall Hoyt. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 2012. Call number: RA638 .H69 2012.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.