A trial subscription to Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) Biology and OSO Neuroscience is now available. These two resources offer chapter-level access in HTML and PDF formats to approximately 270 titles in these subject areas. The titles include:
- Adapting to a Changing Environment, Tim R. McClanahan and Joshua Cinner, 2011
- Statistical Theory and Methods for Evolutionary Genomics, Xun Gu, 2010
- The Molecular Organography of Plants, Quentin Cronk, 2009
- The Cognitive Neuroscience of Memory, Howard Eichenbaum, 2011
- The Biology of Homosexuality, Jacques Balthazart, 2011
- Rhythms of the Brain, Gyorgy Busaki, 2006
Searches can be filtered by subject specialization and publication year, abstracts can be viewed at book and chapter level, and citations can be shared with social bookmarking tools or exported in EndNote, RefWorks, or Zotero/BibTex formats.