The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Water safety in buildings. By David Cunliffe, et al. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2011. Call number: RA591.W67 2011.
2. Applications of toxicogenomics in safety evaluation and risk assessment. By Darrell R Boverhof and B Bhaskar Gollapudi. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2011. Call number: RA1224.3.A67 2011.
3. Reproductive and developmental toxicology. 1st ed. By Ramesh C Gupta. Amsterdam; Boston: Elsevier/Academic Press, 2011. Call number: RA1224.2.R473 2011.
4. The Routledge handbook of health communication. 2nd ed. By Teresa L Thompson, Roxanne Parrott and Jon F Nussbaum. New York: Routledge, 2011. Call number: R118.H26 2011.
5. Cigarette smoke toxicity: linking individual chemicals to human diseases. By David Bernhard. Weinheim: Wiley-VCH, 2011. Call number: RA1242.T6 C536 2011.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.