The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Mixture toxicity: linking approaches from ecological and human toxicology. By Cornelis A M van Gestel, et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2011. Call number: RA1226.M59 2011.
2. Statistical tools for epidemiologic research. By S Selvin. Oxford, New York: Oxford University Press, 2011. Call number: RA652.2.M3 S453 2011.
3. AIDS: taking a long-term view. By aids2031 (Organization). Upper Saddle River, NJ: FT Press, 2011. Call number: RA643.8.A435 2011.
4. Bridging the evidence gap in obesity prevention: a framework to inform decision making. By Shiriki Kinika Kumanyika, et al. Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 2010. Call number: RA645.O23 B75 2010.
5. Leveraging consumer psychology for effective health communications: the obesity challenge. By Rajeev Batra, et al. Armonk, NY: M.E. Sharpe, 2011. Call number: RA645.O23 L48 2011.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you. You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.