The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Sick building syndrome and related illness: prevention and remediation of mold contamination. By Walter E Goldstein, et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2011. Call number: RA577.5.S517 2011.
2. Herbal supplements: efficacy, toxicity, interactions with western drugs, and effects on clinical laboratory tests. By Amitava Dasgupta, et al. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2011. Call number: RA1250.H47 2011.
3. AIDS: science and society. 6th ed. By Hung Fan, et al. Sudbury, Mass.: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2011. Call number: RA643.8.F36 2011.
4. Violence in context: current evidence on risk, protection, and prevention. By Todd Ian Herrenkohl, et al. New York: Oxford University Press, 2011. Call number: HQ799.2.V56 V55 2011.
5. Diabetes public health: from data to policy. By K M Venkat Narayan, et al. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011. Call number: RA645.D5 D546 2011.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you. You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.