The Kresge Engineering Library is temporarily closed for renovations and will re-open August 18th at 9 am.
Library staff will be available for help via email or phone. More information about the closure and how to contact Engineering Library staff can be found on Engineering Library News.
Nearby campus libraries that can also provide assistance include (hours listed are for Summer 2011):
- Mathematics Statistics (Evans Hall): 11 am to 5 pm, M-F
- Earth Sciences (McCone Hall): 9 am to 5 pm, M-F
- Physics-Astronomy (Leconte): 10 am to 5 pm, M-F
- East Asian Library (EAL): 9 am to 5 pm, M-F
- Moffitt Library: 9 am to 6 pm, M-F