The servers that run the library website and many other applications will be down for maintenance from 12:01am through approximately 7am on Sunday, May 22.
The following services will be unavailable during this time:
- Library Website, blogs (including this one), and wikis
- Library Hours/Locations
- Library FAQ
- Gardner (MAIN) Stacks room reservation system
- Berkeley Digital Library SunSITE website
- Electronic Resource Finder
- Digital Music Network (MusiLAN)
- Graphic Arts Loan Collection (GALC) database
- The Library Staff Directory
- Some systems used by staff
The following will still work if you have them bookmarked:
- Next Generation Melvyl
- Article databases and other licensed resources
- Proxy server and VPN.