RSVP by Monday, May 9th to Judy Bolstad at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 642-2510.
Were you aware:
* You can have journal articles, technical reports,
standards, book chapters, and more, from nearly
any source, delivered to you electronically?
* You can have books from the University of California,
Berkeley Library delivered to your office?
* CDPH staff has access to dozens of electronic
journals from your desktop and off-site?
* Librarians at the Public Health Library, who can
access hundreds of databases, indexes, and other
resources, will research nearly any work-related
topic for you, and post citation lists or other files
to your own web portal?
* The library has a secure web portal where you
can request library services, track your document
delivery requests, view your literature search
results, and more?
This orientation session will discuss all the library
services available to CDPH staff.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
1. Accessing Public Health Library Services
2. Summary of Services to CDPH
3. Full Text Electronic Journals
4. Requesting Material
5. Public Health Library web pages for CDPH
Class: Orientation to Public Health Library Services
When: Wednesday, May 11th, 10-11 am
Where: CDPH Richmond Campus, Building C, Room 136
This class is intended for new CDPH staff or for those who would like a reminder of the services available from the Public Health Library for work-related activities.
Supervisors: Please encourage your new staff to attend if appropriate.
If you wish to attend, please RSVP by Monday, May 9th to Judy Bolstad at email@example.com or (510) 642-2510.
These one-hour training sessions are free to CDPH employees. Please obtain your supervisor’s approval to attend.