The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Environmental impacts on reproductive health and fertility. By T J Woodruff, et al. Cambridge, New York: Cambridge University Press, 2010. Call number: RA1224.2.E683 2010.
2. Handbook of occupational safety and health. By D Koradecka. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, 2010. Call number: RC967.H262 2010.
3. Pathogens and toxins in foods: challenges and interventions. By Vijay K Juneja and John Nikolaos Sofos. Washington, DC: ASM Press, 2010. Call number: QR115.P383 2010.
4. Persistent organic pollutants. By Stuart Harrad. Chichester, U.K.: Wiley, 2010. Call number: RA1242.H35 P47 2010.
5. Setting priorities for HIV/AIDS interventions: a cost-benefit approach. By Robert J Brent. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2010. Call number: RA643.8 .B74 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you. You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.