The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Statistical methods in environmental epidemiology. By Duncan C. Thomas. New York: Oxford University Press, 2009. Call number: RA566 .T52 2009.
2. Methods and applications of statistics in the life and health sciences. By N. Balakrishnan. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2010. Call number: R853.S7 B35 2010.
3. Review of the federal strategy for nanotechnology-related environmental, health, and safety research. By National Research Council (U.S.) Committee for Review of the Federal Strategy to Address Environmental, Health, and Safety Research Needs for Engineered Nanoscale Materials, et al. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press, 2009. Call number: T174.7 .N383 2009.
4. Environmental health sciences decision-making: risk management, evidence, and ethics: workshop summary. By Yank D. Coble, et al. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press, 2009. Call number: RA566.27 .E585 2009.
5. How to write, publish, & present in the health sciences: a guide for clinicians & laboratory researchers. By Thomas A. Lang, et al. Philadelphia: American College of Physicians, 2010. Call number: R119 .L365 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form below and we will mail the book(s) to you.
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you. The application form is at: