The study of geochemistry covers a large variety of major subjects that include cosmochemistry, biogeochemistry, organic geochemistry, isotope geochemistry, and regional, environmental, and exploration geochemistry. Treatise on Geochemistry, the first comprehensive work to summarize the state of the field, is an authoritative source on the subject.
Volumes in the set include:
- Meteorites, Comets, and Planets
- The Crust
- The Atmosphere
- Surface and Ground Water, Weathering, and Soils
- The Oceans and Marine Geochemistry
- Sediments, Diagenesis, and Sedimentary Rocks
- Environmental Geochemistry
Contributors to the Treatise on Geochemistry include Berkeley professors Dr. Ronald Amundson and Dr. William B. N. Berry. The treatise is also available as a ten volume set in the Earth Sciences and Map Library.