RSVP by Monday, September 7th to Judy Bolstad at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 642-2510. Limit of 15 participants.
* Do you have the Reference Manager program but are not sure what it can do for you?
* Are you already using Reference Manager and have some burning questions?
* Are you interested in a hands-on session so you can learn and practice using Reference Manager?
* Do you write journal articles or reports where you need to cite literature you’ve read or referenced?
If you’ve answered "Yes” to any of these questions, then please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health Library’s Reference Manager 12 Hands On class! (Users of other versions of Reference Manager are welcome to attend).
Topics covered will include:
1. What is Reference Manager and why it’s useful
2. How to get PubMed and other citations into Reference Manager
3. The Reference Manager database: display, navigation, etc.
4. How to use "Cite While You Write" with Microsoft Word
5. How to get help
Class: Reference Manager 12 Hands On
When: Wednesday Sept. 9, 10:30am -12 pm
Where: CDPH Richmond Campus, Building P, Room 1246
(Computer Training Room)
This class is intended for CDPH staff who may have a basic understanding of the Reference Manager 12 software program but don’t know how to use its features. The Reference Manager 12 software will not be distributed at this class; in order for you to use this software for your work, your CDPH unit must purchase or already own a copy.
Please note: This class is limited to 15 participants. A waiting list will be created if necessary for an additional class.
If you wish to attend, please RSVP by Monday Sept. 7 to Judy Bolstad at email@example.com, or (510) 642-2510.
NON-BUILDING P OCCUPANTS: Please make sure to register so your name will be on the class participant list given to the Building P Security Desk for entry into Building P.
These hands on training sessions are free to CDPH employees. Please obtain your supervisor’s approval to attend.