* Are you already using EndNote and have some burning questions?
* Do you write journal articles or reports and want an easy way to prepare manuscripts for submission to various journal publishers?
* Are you already using EndNote and want to learn how to create or modify existing output styles for your references?
* Are you interested in a hands-on session so you can practice using advanced features of EndNote?
If you’ve answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health Library’s EndNote X2 Advanced Hands On class! This class will be held at the Richmond campus in the Computer Training Room, P-1246.
Topics covered will include:
1. Creating/Organizing Groups: Custom and Smart
2. Creating and Using Term Lists
3. Adding/Modifying Output Styles
4. Creating and Using Bibliographies: Individual and Subject
5. Advanced Features of Cite-While-You-Write (templates, figures, tables)
6. How to get help
Class: EndNote X2 Advanced Hands On
When: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 10:30-12 pm
Where: CDPH Richmond Campus, Building P, Room 1246
(Computer Training Room)
This class is intended for CDPH staff who already have and are using the EndNote software program, and who wish to learn more advanced features (see class description above). Users of other versions of EndNote are welcome to attend. The EndNote X2 software will not be distributed at this class; in order for you to use this software for your work, your CDPH unit must purchase or already own a copy.
It is highly recommended that staff have already attended the EndNote X2 Basics Hands On class, as material in that class will not be covered in this one.
Please note: This class is limited to 15 participants. A waiting list will be created if necessary for an additional class.
If you wish to attend, please RSVP by Monday, August 10th to Judy Bolstad at email@example.com or (510) 642-2510.
NON-BUILDING P OCCUPANTS: Please make sure to register so your name will be on the class participant list given to the Building P Security Desk for entry into Building P.
These hands on training sessions are free to CDPH employees. Please obtain your supervisor’s approval to attend.