The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. WHO guidelines for indoor air quality : selected pollutants.
By World Health Organization. Copenhagen : WHO, 2010.
Call number: TD883.17 .W465 2010.
2. Chemical food safety. By Leon Brimer. Nosworthy Way, Wallingford,
Oxfordshire, UK ; Cambridge, MA : CABI, 2011. Call number: RA1258 .B75 2011.
3. Handbook of systems toxicology. By Daniel A Casciano and Saura C Sahu.
Chichester, West Sussex ; Hoboken, NJ : Wiley, 2011.
Call number: RA1190 .H36 2011.
4. Cigarette smoke toxicity : linking individual chemicals to human diseases.
By David Bernhard. Weinheim : Wiley-VCH, 2011.
Call number: RA1242.T6 C536 2011.
5. Pesticide biotransformation and disposition. By Ernest Hodgson, editor.
London : Academic Press, 2012. Call number: RA1270.P4 P343 2012.
Please note that these books are only a small selection
of what is newly available. If you are interested in
checking out any book(s), submit a request using our
online form (http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/PUBL/oehha/BookReq.html)
and we will mail the book(s) to you.
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library
card, you will need to apply (http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/PUBL/oehha/libcardappl.html)
for one before we can check out a book to you.