The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Evidence-based public health. 2nd edition. By Ross C Brownson, et al. Oxford; New York: Oxford University Press, 2011. Call number: RA427.E954 2011.
*This book is now available on the Public Health Library’s CDPH Electronic Books webpage at: http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/PUBL/cdph/ebooks.html
2. Principles & practice of public health surveillance. By Lisa M Lee. Oxford; New York: Oxford University Press, 2010. Call number: RA652.2.P82 P75 2010.
3. Health informatics: a patient-centered approach to diabetes. By Barbara M Hayes and William Aspray. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2010. Call number: RA645.D5 H427 2010.
4. Epidemiology and demography in public health. By JZJ Killewo, et al. San Diego, CA: Academic Press/Elsevier, 2010. Call number: RA652.E55 2010.
5. Environmental toxicology III. By V Popov and CA Brebbia. Southampton: WIT, 2010. Call number: RA1226.E5687 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you. You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s). If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.