May 27, 2011 will be the last day for full service copy assistance at the Valley Life Sciences Building (VLSB) Copy Center until school resumes in the fall. During the summer, the VLSB copy center will be open for Self Service only.
If you need assistance with printing, copying, scanning, or binding, please visit the Moffitt Copy Center, 321 Moffitt Library (510-643-7427).
Also, please note that all existing Equitrac Copy Cards will expire on June 30, 2011.
Synthesis Digital Library Update for April 2011 – Final Update for Synthesis Collection Three!
- A Hybrid Imagination: Science and Technology in Cultural Perspective by Andrew Jamison and Lars Botin, Aalborg University and Steen Hyldgaard Christensen, Aarhus University, Denmark (Engineers, Technoloy, & Society Series)
- Learning to Rank for Information Retrieval and Natural Language Processing by Hang Li, Microsoft (Human Language Technologies Series)
- Microcontroller Programming and Interfacing: Texas Instruments MSP430 PART I by Steven Barrett, University of Wyoming, and Daniel Pack, US Air Force Academy (Digital Circuits & Systems Series)
- Microcontroller Programming and Interfacing: Texas Instruments MSP430 PART II by Steven Barrett, University of Wyoming and Daniel Pack, US Air Force Academy (Digital Circuits & Systems Series)
- Peer-to-Peer Data Management by Karl Aberer, EPFL (Data Management Series)
- Practical Electrical Engineering: Fundamentals by William J. Eccles, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology (Digital Circuits & Systems Series)
- A Primer on Memory Consistency and Cache Coherence by Daniel Sorin, Duke University and Mark Hill & David Wood, University of Wisconsin (Computer Architecture Series)
- Science Fiction Prototyping: Designing the Future with Science Fiction by Brian David Johnson, Intel (Computer Science Series)
- Storing Clocked Programs Inside DNA: A Simplifying Framework for Nanocomputing by Jessica Chang & Dennis Shasha, New York University (Computer Science Series)
- Systems Engineering: Building Successful Systems by Howard Eisner, George Washington University (General Engineering Series)