Here are some new titles available online from the National Academies Press of the National Academy of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
1. Opportunities for Improving Programs and Services for Children with Disabilities 2018.
2. Improving Health Research on Small Populations: Proceedings of a Workshop 2018.
3. Progress Toward Transforming the Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) Program 2018.
4. Exploring Partnership Governance in Global Health: Proceedings of a Workshop 2018.
5. Achieving Rural Health Equity and Well-Being: Proceedings of a Workshop 2018.
Note: UCB Public Health Library book checkouts have stopped to allow time for processing. All books are due June 11th. Also, just a reminder that all library cards expire June 30, 2018 so if you have checked out any books yourself they need to be returned before the contract ends.