Do you work in a team environment? Would you like to learn more about decision-making, consensus-building, and problem-solving within a group environment? This edX free online course may help shed some light on these skills.
Topics in the course include:
– Team formation and development
– Building, leading, organizing, and motivating teams
– Managing conflict in groups to build productive professional relationships
– Collaboration among cross-functional teams
– Interpersonal relationship dynamics in small groups
Begins: January 15, 2018
Course length: 3 weeks
Time involved: 6-8 hours/week
Price: Free with a Verified Certificate available for $49 if desired
Instructor: David Neumann, Professor, School of Communication, Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
Find out more about this class including how to register at the edX website.