Want to learn more about project management principles and theories? Want to see examples of best practices? Then this free edX class might be of interest to you!
The course will cover:
* project management methods and best practices
* project portfolio management
* the project management office
* Six Sigma
* corporate culture and organizational behavior
* project management leadership
This course is part of the Rochester Institute of Technology MicroMasters Program that is designed to teach the importance of the organizational and leadership characteristics for the success of projects.
Begins: May 31, 2017
Length: 11 weeks
Cost: Free with the option to add a Verified Certificate for $150
More information is available on the edX website.