Wednesday February 22, 2017, 10:30am-12pm
Computer Training Room 72.169
1500 Capitol Ave, Sacramento
RSVP by Tuesday February 21 to Michael Sholinbeck at email@example.com or (510) 642-2510.
Please obtain your supervisor’s approval before you RSVP.
PLEASE NOTE: This class is limited to 12 participants. A waiting list will be created, if appropriate, for an additional class. A few seats may be available on the day of the class so if you don’t register in advance, you can just show up to see if there is availability.
Supervisors: Please encourage your staff to attend if appropriate.
* Do you want to learn how to use ‘smart groups’ to automatically group references together?
* Do you want to learn how to create or modify existing output styles?
* Did you know you can annotate PDF files in your library? And that you can search these annotations, as well as the content of PDFs in your EndNote library?
* Are you already using EndNote and have some burning questions?
* Do you want to konnw how you can share an EndNote library with others?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health Library’s EndNote X7 Advanced Hands-On class!
Topics covered will include:
1. Creating Smart Groups
2. Creating/Modifying Output Styles
3. Annotating PDF files In EndNote
4. Other Advanced Features
5. Introduction to EndNote Online
6. How to get help
The EndNote X8 software will not be distributed at this class. If you need EndNote for your work, the instructor can tell you how to obtain a licensed copy from CDPH.
Learn how to save time and work more efficiently by:
– Creating smart groups in your library.
– Modifying output styles to fulfill your needs.
– Annotating PDF files in your EndNote library.
These training sessions are free to CDPH staff. A certificate of completion will be available for those who attend the class.
A schedule of other upcoming training sessions is available online here